Adams Morgan - A Dynamic D.C. NeighborhoodA casual 7-minute stroll from The Normandy Hotel sits Adams Morgan, a lively and culturally rich neighborhood that boasts many "Best of D.C." restaurants, shops, and bars. You'll encounter everything from one-of-a-kind record stores and bookstores to ethnic restaurants, hip cafes, and legendary nightclubs in the one-mile stretch of 18th Street between Columbia Road and Florida Avenue.
- Sip coffee in style at a sidewalk cafe
- Dine at one of D.C.'s "Best of" restaurants
- Shop a variety of one-of-a-kind boutiques
- Bike Ride along 18th Street before resting in a nearby park
- People watch in Kalorama Park, Walter Pierce Park, or Meridian Hill Park
- Hop from nightclub to nightclub and dance the night away
Map/DirectionsDriving Direction to Adams Morgan
Distance from attraction: 0.3 miles
Why Stay at The Normandy Hotel?
- Situated only a half mile away from The Normandy
- Free breakfast available
- Daily wine and cheese hour
- 75 boutique rooms near Adams Morgan