Chic & Intimate Washington, D.C. Hotel Rooms
Sophisticated, never stuffy-your urban oasis awaits. Combining the chic and intimate feel of a bed & breakfast with the convenience of modern amenities, The Normandy is a welcome reprieve from the exhilarating pace of the city.
You'll be tempted to stay in bed all day, wrapped in the comfort of your down-filled duvet. Not to mention, with the ease of streaming media from your personal device to the room's TV, you'll be anxious to finish your latest Netflix obsession (Be sure to pack your own audio/HDMI cables!).
Washington D.C. Boutique Hotel Amenities & Services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Daily breakfast buffet (for a minimal fee)
- Includes assorted bagels, toast, breakfast pastries, boiled eggs, an assortment of meats and cheeses, cereal, yogurt, juice, tea, and coffee.
- Complimentary cookies in lobby available Monday through Friday
- Afternoon Tea & Coffee (24-hour coffee, cappuccino, and espresso in the lobby)
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Social Hour: Monday through Friday from 5pm-6pm
- 24-Hour Front Desk Service
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services
- Complimentary access to gym passes for local sports club
- Limo & Town Car Service (available upon request)
- Valet Parking: $40 per day (plus tax)
- Limited parking is available for compact and mid-size vehicles. No oversized vehicles are permitted. Parking is not guaranteed and available on a first come, first serve basis. The Normandy Hotel shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked at the hotel.
- Pet-Friendly Accommodations available for additional $25 per pet per night. Pet-Friendly lodging must be specified at time of booking.
- In-room Nespresso® Coffee Makers
- Flat Screen TV with streaming capabilities (please bring your own HDMI cable)
- Modern, Marble Bathrooms
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Work Desk
- In-room Safe
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- 100% Smoke-Free Property: No smoking is permitted in guest rooms or on balconies
- Violation of this policy will result in a $250 fee.