Visit Website | Category: Shopping & Nightlife
ADAMS MORGAN - A DYNAMIC D.C. NEIGHBORHOODA casual 7-minute stroll from The Normandy Hotel sits Adams Morgan, a lively and culturally rich neighborhood that boasts many "Best of D.C." restaurants, shops, and bars. You'll encounter everything from one-of-a-kind record stores and bookstores to ethnic restaurants, hip cafes, and legendary nightclubs in the one-mile stretch of 18th Street between Columbia Road and Florida Avenue.
- Sip coffee in style at a sidewalk cafe
- Dine at one of D.C.'s "Best of" restaurants
- Shop a variety of one-of-a-kind boutiques
- Bike Ride along 18th Street before resting in a nearby park
- People watch in Kalorama Park, Walter Pierce Park, or Meridian Hill Park
- Hop from nightclub to nightclub and dance the night away
- Before You Go
WHAT KIND OF RESTAURANTS WILL I FIND?
Name a cuisine and we guarantee Adams Morgan has it! The 18th Street stretch is home to ethnic dishes from around the globe. Here’s a mere snapshot of the diverse menus you’ll encounter: Perry’s serves up everything from bento boxes and sushi rolls to a delectable Sunday brunch, Roofers Union offers a variety of succulent sausages and beer-soaked mussels, and Smoke & Barrel appeals to all tastes with its BBQ brisket and pork, vegan chicken cutlets, and smoked asparagus.
WHAT ARE THE NIGHTCLUBS LIKE?
Locals and tourists flock to Adams Morgan come 10 o’clock. Join the crow and belt out your favorite tunes at Muzette, which features a private room for your entire party, enjoy live music daily at Madam’s Organ, and for you jazz aficionados, Columbia Station is the place to be. Finally, for the best DJs in the biz, hop on over to Napoleon Bistro & Lounge to dance like crazy ‘til the lights turn up.
Why Stay at The Normandy Hotel?
- Situated only a half mile away from The Normandy
- Free breakfast available
- Daily wine and cheese hour
- 75 boutique rooms near Adams Morgan